· Moves away from the specialty track format, adopting a level-designation format that can be tracked under the Achievements tab.
· Reduces levels of progression from four to three (Management, Corporate, and Executive).
· Moves towards more measurable Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities milestones.
· Introduces a standardized structure and simplifies the approval process.
· Allows more members to progress through OE by recognizing a more diverse set of member experiences throughout the curriculum.
· Further defines the mentors’ role and their expectations of the candidates.